The Ward 3 Neighborhood Association announces:
Smith College Landscape Studies students to show their work March 23
DATE: March 23rd
TIME: 7-8:30 PM
PLACE: Bridge St School Cafeteria
Please come to see some new ideas and give your feedback toward the completion of their final products.
Design topics include:
There will be no formal presentation, just students with their work distributed throughout the room. Please come to give your feedback, input, and guidance as they move toward the final drafts of their project topics.
- Bridge Street Cemetery
- Sustainable Back-yard Agriculture
- A Permaculture Plan for the Entire Ward
- Creative Solutions to Waste Water Treatment
- Signage and Access to Local Businesses
- Shaw’s Motel Site
- Bridge Street/Rt. 9
- Gateway experiences throughout the Ward
- Increased Connectivity throughout the Ward
- Alternative Energy Production & Consumption Reduction
- Embracing the Homeless Community
- Preserving Critical Ecosystems
The students are hoping to pair an interested resident to each topic they are working on to offer more input as they prepare their final projects.
Feed Northampton: First Steps Toward a Local Food System
Video: Glynwood Presents “Keep Farming” at Agricultural Forum